Monday, January 22, 2007

Of Airplanes and Horsey Rides

It is a brave new world for me. No longer do i merely get tickles and snuggles. I get rides! Here's mommy giving me a horsey ride (of sorts) and an airplane ride. Sometimes I even giggle when Mom or Dad toss me (gently) up in the air. That's still a little scary sometimes though.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Auntie Katy was very happy to see all of these new pictures!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Shelly was THRILLED to see all these new pictures!!! I have missed my little Adelle! I tried to get on Grandma and Grandpa's Yahoo messenger today to chat with video but nobody was home...... but thats ok because i have to go pick Grandma/pa up from the airport... they did not get lost at sea! But I love you and miss you! And your Mommy and Daddy too of course.... can't wait to see you all again! You are getting so big Addie!!! LOVE YOU (love Aunt Shelly and Uncle Kyle says Hi and he loves you too. )

 
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker