Thursday, February 22, 2007

First Potty

I got my own little, red potty! It's more fun than being held over the big one and less work for Mommy and Daddy.

3 comments:

Kurt Bubna said...

Addie,
Grandpa likes to read on the potty! Try it...you'll like it!
Love,
Grandpa B

Anonymous said...

Adelle my darling little favorite niece (just because you are my only niece doesn't mean you can't be my favorite!!) I miss you SOOO MUCH! I am totally jealous that Grandpa and Grandma get to come see you this next week.... Sad for Aunt Shelly!!! But you are looking cuter than ever and that potty is so adorable!!! I love you so much and so does Uncle Kyle! We can't wait to see you again!!

TimnND said...

Hi Adelle - You look like such a big girl on that potty! I don't really know what its all about right now but when my mumma and papa introduce me to the world of the potty I'll be running to you for advice!! Love from your friend Renatah

 
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker